Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Dark Side Holos for Men



This blog features the Dark Side Holos as presented for men, a collection of black and purple accented colors meant to reflect the dark, brooding side of its wearer indoors. Outdoors, the colors burst into high-explosive holographic reflections, like a laser-wielding polar bear ninja army. Ok, maybe a little less like the bear army, but holy cow does this stuff scream “LOOK AT ME! Now get back up so the ref will let me hit you again!”



Her piercing shriek is what I remember most of our encounter on the high seas. I rode a team of dolphins and swam 100 leagues to get closer to her. That wild red-haired beauty was nearly the death of me as the seas tossed me against the rocks upon which she was perched. I wish that I would have asked her last name before she released her death grip upon my heart. Now, I shall only know her as Siren.



Siren is a red-toned purple base holographic polish with purple and fuschia flecks. View outdoors for best holographic effect. 


Life as a space captain is tough; saving planets from annihilation for breakfast and breaking out of evil space prisons by dinner. Don’t worry, I do catch the rare meal in a space pub or gather around a fire pit with the other spaceship wreck survivors to share half-burnt rations saved from the wreckage.. So, having been taught by the best of space captains, when I was mysteriously teleported to the cabin of this green-skinned beauty’s warship just moments into our space-negotiations, I asked her name. She tossed her over her shoulder and the word that came back through the universal translator, Minx.



Minx is a green-toned purple base holographic polish with purple and fuschia flecks. View outdoors for best holographic effect. 




As a former astronaut, I try to keep my secret agent stuff limited to the weekdays, so I can focus on my line of award-winning barbeque sauces on the weekends. I mostly hide in the open as a male fashion model, jetting around the world to the most exotic sets. I just adore this new sexy agent that I’ve been paired with, and the deep blue dye job in her hair. She kind of reminds me of this super villain that keeps trying to seduce me. Codename: Vamp



Vamp is a blue-toned purple base holographic polish with purple and fuschia flecks. View outdoors for best holographic effect. 



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love your holo polish almost as much as I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete